Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wanted: Guy with and edge

Went to 'movie in the park night' last night with Deb and Les to watch On The Water Front. I thought that the movie was decent. It was better then I was expecting but also glad it was not a movie I had paid to go see. However, at the end, Deb and I made a comment about Marlon Brando. This comment was referring to the slight attraction there was towards him. We were asked if we thought he was physically attractive; no, not really. But he has an edge. What is it about an edge that tends to draw women to different guys? I was unable to explain the attraction to the 'edge', especially when I answered no to the fact that the edge is not what you would want a serious relationship with. I do not think that we are the only females that are attracted, for a second, to a guy with an edge, though. I also do not think that it is exclusive to girls. I replied to Les that this was no different then a guy meeting a girl some where and saying, "Now that is a girl you take home for the night but not one you take home to meet the parents." That is how women feel about guys with an edge!

2 Comments:

Blogger calamity said...

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebsm/marlonbrando/marlon_brando_1.jpg

chck this, i mean i would take this one home ;)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Kourtney said...

HAHAHA you crack me up!!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home