Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Obsessions

* Table 52
* Shout Wipes: They really work!!!
* The Paper Source
* Scarves: This is nothing new!
* Bright Eyes: This is the first day of my life.....
*
Cute Turtlenecks: Not ugly ones....they are just ugly!
* Blockbuster Online
*
Coats: Also not new
* Being organized
* Mixed CD's: Every song is like Christmas....what song is it going to be?!?!
* Tank Tops
* Used book stores
* Hungry Howies
*
The movie and soundtrack Once
* Season Premires
* Being the first person to open a book: I always grab from the bottom of the pile!
* Fall
* Doodles
* Magnolia Street: I will live there one day
*
Goodreads
* Mini Coopers
* Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii: Only if said the proper way!
* Potbelly

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blockbuster? Booooooooooo.

10:51 AM  
Blogger erika said...

u forgot birthday week, kodiak clubs, clutch handbags, babydoll shirts.......

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kourtney said...

Um, Erika, you seem to know a lot about me....are YOU obsessed with ME?!?! :) But yes, how could I forget all of those things!?!?!?

Jake: We don't have local movie places around here....please don't hate me!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family Video started in Chicago and that is where the home office is located, and several stores. But they're more on the outskirts of Chicago, which is probably a long ways away from where you are. So I suppose I'll let it slide. :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ummm I am in love with that coat as well. Lets buy it and share it! i think thats doable...

6:34 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Used book stores...ahhh, home. :-)

1:40 AM  
Blogger Cagney Gentry said...

Why did nobody tell me about Table 52 when I was in friggin Chi Town?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I UPDATED, TWICE!

12:46 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

All right, lady...it has been almost a month! POST

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home