Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Summer is almost here.....

Finally, after a long and cold winter, summer is almost here! Things I love and am excited about summer:

* BBQing
* Being tan
* LOLLAPOLOOZA
* Farmers market around the corner
* Fresh fruit
* Going to the beach
* People coming to visit
* Wearing dresses and skirts
* Linen pants
* Eating (and drinking) outside or by open walls
* Flip flops
* Baseball
* Going to college roommate's weddings
* Freckles
* Cold beer on a warm day

Let the fun begin :)

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

I showed my kids my baseball glove the other day and their heads almost exploded, it was awesome! My point is, go to some games for me, I miss it a ton!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yea for your first summer in Chicago. How exciting.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home