Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

How long.......

* Do I have to work some where until I stop pausing when I answer the phone to remind myself that I no longer work at Kodiaks. I should not answer it, "Thanks for calling Kodiaks, how may I help you?"

* Until I no longer think "Who do we appreciate" when I count the numbers 2, 4, 6, 8?

* Will it be until I hear a song and not think of the first time I heard it?

* Until old episodes of Greys Anatomy (or even the recap of old shows) will no longer make me cry?

* Until I feel like a grown up and not that I am just playing?

* Do I have to live here and look out my window and feel excited and yet overwhelmed that THIS is where I live?

* Will it be until I play Euchre again?

3 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

actually i think it goes: thank you for calling kodiaks this is KOURTNEY, how can i help u?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Kourtney said...

oh good...I am forgetting already :)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we shall play some euchre this summer...I promise.

katie

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home