Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Monday, July 30, 2007

If I played baseball....

A week ago I went to a baseball game with my mom. While watching I came to the following conclusion. If I played baseball my favorite part would be picking what song played as I stepped up to bat. Here are some of the songs I came up with:

1) I've got the Magic Stick: This song would be especially great if I was really talented. Yes..I said IF.

2) Don't Stop Believin: This would be if was really bad! Yes, IF!

3) Ready to Run by the Dixie Chicks: It would be for all of those country lovers in the stand....

4) These Boots Are Made for Walking: This would be because I would be SO GOOD that pitchers would just want to walk me to avoid me having hit my 200th home run off of them!

5) Lit up: This is the ultimate pump you up song.

What's yours?

6 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Maybe Brick House

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was in the twilight of my career, it'd have to be "Glory Days" by The Boss.

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the popular ones is Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. I also like B.O.B by Outkast.

SWAFF

9:20 AM  
Blogger erika said...

"i think they like me" by Dem Franchise Boyz...bc im gangster like that

8:33 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Remedy for sure...but, Lit Up is a good one. The rest...eh ;)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kourtney said...

Lit up is a classic but I feel you have to give me something for the magic stick!!!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home