Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

After reading this and then this more recently, I have been thinking about what I love more than most people. This is the list that I have come up with:

1) Making lists (Hence wanting to do this post. I also never complete lists. I just make another one and add what I didn't finish from the previous one I also tend to lose said list.)
2) Coats and Blazers
3)
Soup
(Maybe not ALL soup but the soups I love, I love more than most!)
4) Tote bags
5) Freshly washed sheets and sleeping in the bed right after it was made
6) Mashed Potatoes with Beef Gravy
7) Gerber Daisies
8)Fountain Cherry Coke
9) Rain
10) Body Butter and Scrubs
11) Apple vs PC Commercials
12) Law and Order SVU
13) Sending Mail
14) Sunflower Seeds
15) Naps

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

all very interesting, i also am in love w/ naps:)

11:29 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

I'm totally with you on 11. :-)

2:12 AM  
Blogger calamity said...

#5 would go on my list as well, but i tend to forget about stuff like that, it all seems so obvious to me i guess this is why i shoukdn't try making lists ;)

2:54 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I make lists like no one's ever made lists before. Love them. In fact, when I die, there will be a very detailed list of things I want done, the first of which is to get me the the whole fake-nose/moustache glasses and put them on my face.

6:33 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

wait...you can't have stuff on your lists that i have on my lists.

sorry. that's called plagerism

12:08 PM  
Blogger erika said...

the title of your post is a country song.... i just wanted u to be aware..

2:16 PM  
Blogger dusio said...

freshly washed sheets are heavenly.

2:01 PM  
Blogger deedledee said...

sunflower seeds are the bomb!! Oh, and hi!!! Found you through dusio's blog. :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

0) Peter

I found it odd that you started your numbered list with zero, but I'm ok with it. I am flattered that you thought enough of me to put me at the top spot though.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home