Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Random thoughts while on a crowded bus...

"There are many open seats...do you HAVE to sit by me?"
"Can you not read the sign or hear the announcer? Keep all bags off of the seats to make room for all of those people standing."
"The Moody Church!?! Even if I DID go to church I am not sure I would choose to go to one called The Moody Church!"
"How could you sleep on a loud and bumby bus?"
"I can't believe I forgot to charge Unya (ipod) before I went Christmas shopping"
"Is it rude to get up and move to the open bench at the next stop? For real, why did they have to sit RIGHT by me?"
"What else do I need to get for Christmas? I think everyone is done...well, except for buying for myself!"
"Oh great! 2 screaming kids! How many more stops do I have? Curses to you Unya"
"Did that girl just get on the bus to ride it one block and then get back off? I thought I was lazy!"
"There is no way that guy is really sleeping!"
"My stop. Thank God!"

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Hahaaa...there's no such thing as a "full" bus in Ukraine...or DEQ emissions tests...or seatbelts. So yea, I can relate. Bringing your iPod is essential to making it, though, sorry it was rough! Hope you got all your Christmas shopping done! I decorated my apt. the other day and sand Christmas carols to myself and it was actually really depressing. Hope all is well!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home