Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Monday, January 14, 2008

2008 Goal

As I have stated before, I tend to not make resolutions for the new years since I never keep them. This year, however, I dared to be different. I thought I would take baby steps to learning to keep resolutions and only make one for 2008. This year my resolution is (drum roll please!) to take one weekend out of every month to do something in Chicago that I have not yet done. This could be eat at a new place, shopping in an area that I haven't, or simply walk around a park that I have never been to before. One new Chicago thing a month is something I think I can actually do. Wish me luck and send me your recommendations!


Best wishes in 2008 to all :)

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I've heard there are some good Chicago attractions in Athens, GA. Weird, I know.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home