Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Take Five, and I don't mean the candy bar!

After reading Delightfully Dawgmatic, it made me want to try this. I think for some categories it will be hard to narrow down to just five songs. Okay, all of the categories will be hard, but I am up for a challenge :) Enjoy and feel free to do your own list on your blog or in a comment....or both :)

Five Songs From Childhood:
1)
Shake Your Love: Debbie Gibson
2) Mony Mony: Billy Idol
3) You've Got The Right Stuff (Baby): New Kids On The Block
4) I Wanna Dance With Somebody: Whitney Houston
5) I've Had The Time Of My Life: Dirty Dancing

Five Songs From High School:
1) Rosa Parks: OutKast
2) Drive: Incubus
3) In The End: Linkin Park
4) If I Bought You A Rose: Kenny Rogers
5) Are You That Somebody: Aaliyah and Timbaland

Five Songs From College:
1) Central Girls: DJ Greenup
2) Put It In My Mouth: Anikyele
3) Always: Saliva
4) Good Morning Beautiful: Steve Holy
5) Like A Prayer: Modonna

Five Songs From Now:
1) Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol
2) See The World: Gomez
3) It Don't Matter To The Sun: Rosie Thomas
4) Sad Eyes: Josh Rouse
5) 9 Crimes: Damien Rice

Five Songs Every Girl Has Loved:
1) Like A Prayer: Modonna
2) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Cyndi Lauper
3) Strong Enough: Sheryl Crow
4) Don't Stop Believing: Journey
5) I Will Survive: Gloria Gaylor

Five Songs That If I Found Out You Knew All The Words To I Would Love You:
I do not have any in mind. Songs that I love are not hard to learn all of the words to like Come On Eileen. I am more excited if you listen to things that aren't played on the radio!

Five Songs I Would Slow Dance With A Stranger:
1) Luckiest: Ben Folds
2) I Only Have Eyes For You: Jamie Collum
3) She's Got A Way: Billy Joel
4) Sweetness In Starlight: Matt Wertz
5) Can't Help Falling In Love: Elvis

Five Songs That Summarize My Short Commings Well:
1) Favorite Mistake: Sheryl Crow
There are more but must come back to it..........

Five Songs I love And I Don't Care:
1) Don't Stop Believing: Journey
2) Wilson Phillips (All 4 of their songs :)
3) Fantasy: Ludacris
4) Justin Timberlake
5) Gimme Dat Nut: Eazy E

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hmmm great songs:) After reading these and Kristen's I need to dl more music. I copied for my blog...YEA and thanks for the distraction in class...

9:23 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I almost put Wilson Phillips on my list for childhood!! Good times.

6:30 PM  
Blogger erika said...

put it in my mouth? kourt, really?! hahaha

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home