Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Little Things In Life

Sometimes it is the little things in life that can make or break your day. Today it made my day. I was able to take a hot shower WITH water pressure to match in my apartment for the first time. I am also typing this in a cute and tasty coffee shop (FINE! It is a tea shop.....but that won't get me down today!) where I will start a new book. Can life get any better?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it better than Kodiak's? didn't think so. not to get you down or anything.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Does this mean you'll shower more regularly now?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home