Trials and tribulations of someone new to Chicago

There is great big city, on a great big lake, called Chicago. When the sun goes down, it is wide awake!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

That sums you up....

More then anything else in this world. That is what Lili told me tonight as I was making dinner. "You are putting fried potatoes (potato chips) on top of cheesy fried potatoes (cheesy hashbrowns I made earlier). Yes, yes it does. I love starch and junk food. Add the two together and I am a happy girl. Other things that make me a happy girl:

* Juicy Juice: It is 100% juice and tasty...how can you go wrong?
* Kit Kats: Break me off a piece....
* Rain Boots: This one is going to make me eat my words since I made fun of Kristen. However, they are adorable! (In red!)
* The sloski commercials: They make me giggle...I can't help it!
* Comfort foods: Almost any comfort food is yummy!
* Ella: My kitten that I do not have but I love so much....she enjoys exploring new things, playing with the lights on the wall and cuddling.
* Breast Cancer 3-day walk commercials: There is one that I find especially sweet and makes me tear up a little each time.
* Chicken salads: It has been all I have been eating as of late. Well those and my cheesy potatoes.
* Janet Evanovich: My guilty pleasure when it comes to reading.
* Joshua Radin: I always go in spurts with my music and who I can't get enough of. He is it right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

by chicken salads i hope u mean salads which chicken on them (like caesar) bc if u mean that mess of nasty chicken and mayo im going to be sick, especially since we have witnessed it being made.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kourtney said...

hahaha oh no....no mayo....EWWWW

6:30 PM  
Blogger erika said...

good. i also like those rain boots. and ella. i want an ella.

2:26 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

i dream of a day when this blog is updated more than once a week.

*dream, dream*

8:19 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Juicy juice is not 100% juice...its a lie! I know they say its not...but it has to be. How about Cherry Coke...I noticed that wasn't on there?

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home